Monday, June 17, 2013

Chappell AV Series - Voices

Library music LP found at car boot on Sunday for a quid.  Has apparently been used numerous times for mixes - Aphex Twin in particular used the track "Evil At Play".  Other intriguing tune titles are Wonderment Chord, Voices From The Other Side, Attack and Kill, Satanic Rites and Raw Nerves.

"Founded in 1810 as a music publisher and piano manufacturer. In 1941 Chappell & Co. formed the recording company Chappell Recorded Music, which focused on library music."

Tracks are as follows -

1. Slimey Creatures
2. Attack & Kill
3. Rejected Wife
4. Oh For The Wings Of A Dove
5. Darkness & Light
6. Carefree

Chappell  AV Series  -  Voices

3 comments:

KD said...

You Sure Do Find Some Interesting Things.

Anonymous said...


I'd LOVE to hear the other side of this lp! I know beggars can't be choosers but any chance of upping the other half? :-)
I've been following your blog from here in The States for several years, love it!
-John McKeag

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks John - I have rather neglected this blog for a while I must admit as I never got any feedback so nice you took the trouble to add a comment. I will try and find this LP again but its probably buried under a huge pile of other stuff! cheers!